Tel: +49(0)7044 9017694
what is Clayoo?
Clayoo is a Plugin forRhino
In fact Clayoo are 3 tools in one software:
Similar to modeling with clay, SubD allows you to create organic designs, however complex, with this easy to use, NURBS compatible tool.
Use our Emboss technology to design in 2D, create vectors and do 3D relief modeling. Add texture and emboss your piece while creating a digital relief for a stunning 3D profile model directly from a picture.
Clayoo Sculpt includes easy to use brush tools to digitally sculpt within the Rhino 5.0 interface. The Sculpt technology also allows you to get a closed mesh in just one click!
Digitale Bildhauerei innerhalb Matrix
Ähnlich wie ZBrush
News Clayoo 2.6
- Changed the name of Rhino 6 version.
- Changed installer path.
- Changed uninstaller path.
- Changed the register key.
- TFS for both Rhino 5 and Rhino 6.
- API updated for Rhino 6.
- Rhino 6 license adaptation.
- Changed the name for Rhino 6 installer.
- Options updated.
- WPF controls updated.
- Fixed a bug where Zoo licenses sometimes were failing.
- Fixed some strings in Japanese.
- Fixed a bug where object selection was lost when transforming.
- Fixed a bug where 2D disk to move object was not working in some cases.
- Fixed a bug when sometimes overlapping gumballs worked wrongly.
- _ClayEllispoid: fixed a bug where caps were opened.
- _ClayDivide: fixed a bug where by points sometimes was failing.
- _ClayInset: fixed a bug where inset was creating wrong geometry with weird preselections.
- Fixed a crash where the license was not working if the language was different than English.
- Fixed a crash when using Extrude by curve and picking a closed one.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the images were not displayed in the viewport.
- Added a new display mode "Sculpt Rendered" to enhance performance while sculpting.